If Pitt libraries don't have the books you need, use E-ZBorrow to request items from other academic libraries
- Pick up and return the items at any ULS Library. Items are generally delivered within 4-7 days
- You will be notified via email when the book is available for pickup
- E-Z Borrow items are checked out for six weeks with one six week renewal
- Overdue fines are .25 per day/per item, there is no grace period.
- The E-ZBorrow system handles requests for books. If you need a photocopy of an article, please request it through ILL (Interlibrary Loan)
- Your Patron ID No. is the number on your PITT ID