ULS E-Journal Publishing
The University Library System (ULS) at the University of Pittsburgh publishes more than 35 scholarly, peer-reviewed online journals. We publish with partners from the Pitt community as well as scholars from universities and scholarly societies around the world.
Because we are committed to helping research communities share knowledge and ideas through open and responsible collaboration, we subsidize the costs of electronic publishing and provide incentives to promote Open Access to scholarly research.
Our skilled staff will help you turn your ideas into reality to produce an online academic journal of the highest quality at very low cost.
We offer hosting and a highly configurable system for your editorial workflow, from simple to complex, with features including:
- Online author submission
- Blind, double-blind, or open peer-review processes
- Online management of copyediting, layout, and proofreading
- Delegation of editorial responsibilities according to journal sections
- Management of publication schedule and ongoing journal archiving
- Customizable presentation features
- Multilingual interface supporting the world’s most widely used languages
- Support for a variety of reader tools, such as RSS feeds and share buttons
- Support researchers in
- efficient knowledge production
- rapid dissemination of new research
- Open Access to scholarly information
- Build collaborative partnerships around the world
- Improve the production and sharing of scholarly research
- Support innovative publishing services
Contact us at email@example.com to explore the possibilities for partnering with us to publish your scholarly journal.
The University Library System, University of Pittsburgh is a member of the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA).