EAL News & Events
Do you know that now you can borrow and check out Chinese magazines and journals in addition to books?
Visit the second floor at Hillman Library to see all the choices available and check something out today!
Library Orientation for International Students
Would you like to know:
- A librarian who speaks your native language?
- The difference between the academic libraries in the U.S. and libraries in your home country?
- The many wonderful services that the library offers to help your area of study and research at Pitt?
Sign up for a Library Orientation Session in your native language!
When are the Orientation Sessions?
|Tuesday||August 25||3-4 pm|
|Wednesday||August 26||3-4 pm|
|Thursday||August 27||3-4 pm|
|Friday||August 28||3-4 pm|
By appointment only. See below under the sign up section for more details.
|Wednesday||August 19||3-4 pm|
Where are the Sessions?
Ground Floor, G74 – Amy Knapp Room
How do you sign up?
For Chinese, Korean or Spanish Orientations
*Registration is required!
- Sign up at library.pitt.edu/instruction-services
- Click on the session which corresponds to the date and time you wish to attend.
- Submit the form with your name and email. That's it!