About Us: The University Library System (ULS) Quality Service Commitment
The University Library System of the University of Pittsburgh is committed to providing outstanding research collections, digital resources, and information services that will help you fully utilize the wealth of information available to you.
You can expect that:
- We will be approachable, knowledgeable, courteous, and willing to help you locate and utilize materials effectively.
- We will provide access to resources to support your educational and research needs and will organize them so that you can locate them quickly and easily.
- We will maintain our online catalog and the ULS Web site so that they contain accurate and useful information regarding our resources and services.
- We will provide preservation services for a variety of materials from the library's collections in order to ensure their continued availability for research purposes.
- We will continue to pursue digital initiatives to enhance our collections and services and increase Web access to electronic resources.
- We will strive to ensure that computers, photocopiers and other equipment are in good working order and will report and repair breakdowns in a timely manner.
Please Note: Certain library services and resources are reserved for the use of University of Pittsburgh faculty, students, and staff.