The Chinese East Asian Gateway Service will deliver Chinese academic articles to individual researchers or non-profit institutions / organizations who cannot find the needed item for research or teaching in any U.S. libraries. However, currently, the Korean East Asian Gateway Service will deliver documents to Pitt faculty and students only.
Before you request this service, please read this user guide carefully. It will help you understand what you can get from this service and what is the restriction or limitation.
- Please fill the request form accurately.
- If you didn't receive a response in 7 business days, please send an inquiry about status of the request to Lotus Liu ( email@example.com ).
- We provide Chinese academic articles only, so please don't send in request for article in other Asian languages (for example. Japanese, Korean).
- Gateway should be the last resort for patrons to seek assistance in the United States. Please consult other resources in US before sending request to East Asian Gateway Services.
- For independent scholar, if the journal you request is available in US, please direct your request to your local public library interlibrary loan services.