D-Scribe Digital Publishing
Support researchers in:
- efficient knowledge production
- rapid dissemination of new research
- Open Access to scholarly information
Build collaborative partnerships around the world
Improve the production and sharing of scholarly research
Support innovative publishing services
D-scribe contains over 100 thematic digital collections published by the ULS.
With over 100,000 digital objects, D-scribe contains photos, manuscripts, maps, books, journal articles, electronic theses and dissertations, government documents and other grey literature such as working papers, white papers and technical reports.
The content of D-Scribe is drawn from a variety of sources including selective digitization of ULS print collections and direct author contributions from the global research community.
Most items in D-Scribe are available through Open Access and are freely accessible to users worldwide.
If you have an idea for a digital project, please submit it!
Contact us to explore the possibilities for partnering with us to publish your scholarly material.
Deposit your research with us:
- Affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh? Then consider depositing your research in D-Scholarship@Pitt, the University of Pittsburgh’s institutional repository
Find out how to get started with D-Scholarship@Pitt now!
Work with us to:
- Start a new scholarly E-journal or transition a print journal to electronic format (including print on demand services)
Publishing services we provide:
- Hardware and software hosting services
- Graphic design services
- Scanning and digitization services
- Consultation in editorial workflow management
- Training for editors, reviewers, etc.
- ISSN, DOI (Digital Object Identifier) registration
- Help in establishing formal acceptance and recognition of your scholarly content
- Advice on Open Access & e-publishing to share research on a global scale