Endnote and Mendeley Workshop Registration
Endnote and Mendeley classes are one and a half hours long, and are free of charge for all Pitt affiliates. Each training session will cover creating an account, searching resources and exporting citations, organizing citations, attaching files to citations, creating and formatting bibliographies, and inserting citations automatically into documents.
Laptop owners: If you have a laptop that is set up for wireless PittNet, please bring it to use during the session with the software already loaded on it.
All classes are held in Hillman Library, Amy E. Knapp Room — Class sizes are limited, so please register.
- Wednesday, January 27, 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 9 3:00 (Chinese)
- Thursday, February 25, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, March 22 2:00 PM
- Thursday, February 4, 2:00 PM
- Wednesday February 17, 3:00 (Chinese)
- Tuesday, March 1, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 6 11:00 AM