Note: Use of this resource is restricted to current University of Pittsburgh faculty, students, and staff, and may be used for individual research purposes only. Any other use is prohibited.
Mendeley is a reference manager and academic social network that can help you organize your research, collaborate with others online, and discover the latest research.
- Automatically generate bibliographies
- Collaborate easily with other researchers online
- Easily import papers from other research software
- Find relevant papers based on what you’re reading
- Access your papers from anywhere online
Registering with you pitt.edu email address gives you these additional benefits:
Number of Private Groups: up to 10
Max Users per Private Group: 15
Shared Storage: 3.5GB
Private Storage: 3.5GB
We'll show you how to get the most out of Mendeley: Sign up for a class.
Frequency of Updates:
Note: For assistance in locating related print resources, please ask for assistance at any library reference desk or submit a question via our Ask-A-Librarian service.